Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Charlie Brown Cafe, Hongdae

The Charlie Brown Cafe is located about a 5 minute walk from the Hello Kitty Cafe in Hongdae. I'd say that the Hello Kitty Cafe was more interesting (and larger) but both are definitely worth exploring. Each have a great atmosphere!

Those who know me well know that A Charlie Brown Christmas  is my all time favorite Christmas movie. Although there wasn't any Christmas decor or gifts here I know there will be closer to the holidays so I'll be heading back to find some neat Charlie Brown Christmas decor! I'm hoping for some ornaments for the Christmas tree! :)



Jasmine, Carrie, Julie, Gema, Vanessa, Dani, Me and Sarah


Just like the Hello Kitty Cafe the Charlie Brown Cafe is located on the Green Line at Hongik University Station.







Me and Charlie Brown


Charlie Brown cheesecakes, so similar to the Hello Kitty ones we saw in the Hello Kitty Cafe




Snoopy!





Women's bathroom


Haha! I even have a blanket aka my coat just like Linus! :)



Mens bathroom




No comments:

Post a Comment